Saturday 26 November 2011

So Alone, So Together

How many times didn't we talk when we should've?
How many times did you pass by without speaking, smiling?
How many times have I done the same?

With each day passing I understand less. Less understanding means fewer wishes of the heart. When I was a child, I understood nothing and everything at the same time. My wishes were as big as dinosaurs.

Are we always going to be so alone, so together?
With each day passing the large ape chips away little pieces from my amor of hope with a kitchen knife. Are the good days really counted?

How many times have I gone to bed without talking to you?
How many nights have I slept when I really couldn't?
How many minutes would it take to walk, to drive, to fly to you right now? 

How many hours?

No comments: