Monday 19 September 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I want to be so bloody sentimental
I want to cry, to embrace people and to have all these great TV-emotions

Sometimes I want to live so bloody intense
that I almost break into pieces facing what really is

Sometimes I so tensely want to be someone else
that I stop being who I am

Sometimes time passes so bloody slow
that I wish it'd be something I could kick in its ass to make it go faster

And yes, sometimes I look back, too
and realize that life is filled with sentiment, intensity and a density of events which triples my expactations

And many times I wish
I'd act smarter in situations that count

And most of the time I must confess
that I was neither able to see which where the counting ones

nor that I'm getting any better at telling the difference

No comments: